The Patch

Thursday, June 15, 2006



On Wendsday was my 28th Birthday! I got some lovely presents and had a wonderful day having pizzas for tea and some of my homemade sponge cake that I baked. It is the first one mind you it didnt rise as much as I would have liked but thats ok was still scrumptious and yesterday I was taken out by my girlfreind to Westfeild Helensvale were we checked out some gorgeous shops and we finished of with lunch at Gloria Jeans I was very Spoilt.. But today its back to the mundane chores Washing, Ironing, Vaccuming and floors to mop so exciting I would trade it anyday for Patching :-) Anyway Enjoy the Pix

2 Comments:

  • At 4:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    My mr5 was watching over my shoulder and spotted your cake. If could have eaten it he would have.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Lol at mr 5 let him know it was Yummy

    XoXo
    Rachel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home